Job Type: Full/Part Time
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team that is to follow up on preliminary research to develop the Screening Tools on different platforms including IOS (I-Phone, I-Pad), Web-based, Windows Phone and Android. He or she is also responsible for all aspects of feature-based and function-based Screening Tools functionality and performance testing. IT engineer will work with Version Control System (VCS) like SVN and Git. He or she must have strong background with user interface (UI) design. The successful candidate must also have a strong desire to be proactive and willing to continuously improve the quality and performance of the solutions, meeting the high standards of the Software and application R&D organization.
• As an IT engineer, the candidate will be responsible for study and analyzing each of Screening Tool’s requirements and new features functionalities, to design and execute test cases in order to fully verify the system's functionalities and assess the system's performance in a very tight schedule.
• The successful candidate will understand the operation and characteristics of different mobile platforms and create in multiple programming languages including C#, Objective-C, Java, PHP etc.
• The successful candidate will have expertise in UI Design and Web Design and have knowledge of Photoshop and/or Illustrator for icons and graphics creation.
• The most challenge part of this role will be the ability to be able to achieve competence with and stay current with new technologies in an ever changing environment.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
• A university degree in Computer / Electrical / Software Engineering / Computer Science
• Working experience in application, software or website development in Java, C#, Objective-C, PHP, and/or network layer communication protocol message exchange
• Strong background in Photoshop, 3D-Max, Illustrator and GIMP
• Familiar with Window OS and Mac OS system
• Working knowledge of a commercial database (MySQL preferred) and wireless network technologies
• Programming, Automation or scripting experience is an asset
• Multiple languages such as French, Chinese, Spanish etc are desired
If you want to be part of us, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com